Castle Ravenloft Adventure

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Castle Ravenloft Adventure

Post  Jolly on Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:21 am

Summary-flying fish, arguments over corpses, devious plotting in the WRONG building....turn of the century guys!

Urik: to H6; miss
Kalleth: to D6; hit, 39 damage; weapon reverts to bastard sword
Veraun: to D2; invisible
Mordekranz: to C6; hit, pushes 1 space
Ilsine: to B7; Falcor deals +3 damage for the encounter; party gets +1 to saves vs Urik's effects
Falcor: to D7; assists Kalleth
Twitch: to C7

OOC: Spaces A4, L4, A8 and L8 contain windows which can be easily broken (swift action). The wooden walls can be broken at any point-if fire is applied to the wall before trying to break it, you don't have to make a STR check...course you also set the house on fire

OOC: There is a set number of times you can break through a wall. Making a Dungeoneering check (DC 24) increases this set number by 1.

Kalleth slices through the flying fish as he charges the cackling madman, planting his axe squarely in the fiend's shoulder. Urik responds with a insane "Ha-HA!", slamming his shield into the warrior and hitting him with the broad side of his axe...the broad side?

Kalleth falls backwards, but is caught by his brother before he can fall prone, even as Urik retreats into the nearby hall. The holy power coursing through the dragonkin's hammer-courtesy of Father Ilsine-was tangible. However, when he looked down at his own weapon, Kalleth was surprised to see it had reverted to its orginal, bastard sword form.

Twitch, in the mean time, was busy playing with his new, very quiet friend when a slobbering, pot bellied horror (or puppy-gremlin-monkey) charged at him, knocking him away and beginning to rapaciously devour the body. Twitch, in response, bit into the leg of the corpse even as Mordekranz bit into the arm. The ensuing tug-o-war was not unlike one might expect from dogs.

So horrifying and grimly humorous was the display that most of the party didn't notice as Urik slammed the door in front of him shut-his current precise location now a secret.

"'Won't you come into my parlor' said the spider to the fly?"

Urik: 39 damage dealt (and Elder Mountain Hammer can go .... itself)
Kalleth: 90 HP
Veraun: fresh
Ilsine: fresh
Falcor: 37 HP
Twitch: 33 HP (slowed and weakened)
avatar
Jolly
Admin

Posts : 160
Join date : 2010-07-16

Character sheet
Name:
Class and Level:
Hit Points:
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile http://legionrpg.englishboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Ravenloft Adventure

Post  Red Ninja on Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:36 am

I hate spiders... Veraun thought as he moved down the side of the house (to L4). He looked inside hoping to see Urik.
avatar
Red Ninja

Posts : 82
Join date : 2010-08-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Ravenloft Adventure

Post  synapse8193 on Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:20 am

Action: Strength Check on Door, move to D6.
Sense Motive: 14, to see why Urik isn't attacking with lethal damage
Strength Check to Bust down Door (not wall): 14

Kalleth looked down at his sword, smiling an odd sort of smile. Well, now I don't have to do that myself, he mused, now not having to take the time to utter the words to make his sword into a two-handed weapon, or to wait for the magic words to take their effect. He gazed down another moment, trying to wrap his mind around this entrails-eating, blood-drinking fiend not attacking to kill, before looking up. He really was crazy. It didn't matter. He was a butcher, and a menace, and they had to stop him. Kalleth braced himself, then slammed his body into the door that the butcher had just close on them. No crack of the hinges breaking, only a howl of pain as Kalleth misjudged how he hit the door, sending his still sore shoulder into a knot in the wood. Regathering himself, cursing this frail human body once again, he backed out of the way; Falcor could take the door out of commission.

Twitch, come on! We have a friend to play with! He has special cake! It's...uh...warmer...and fresher! Kalleth shouted, resuming his stance, bringing his sword back into attack position.

To Falcor he said in draconic,
avatar
synapse8193

Posts : 115
Join date : 2010-07-24

Character sheet
Name: Kalleth Korgash, AKA Kalleth Bloodscale, AKA Kalleth Grimcursed
Class and Level: 10th level Warblade
Hit Points:
97/141  (97/141)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Ravenloft Adventure

Post  Valishn on Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:53 pm

Twitch, though overly involved in his tug of war for the scrummy, juicy, yum yum body, heard Kalleth right away when the word "cake" was mentioned. Automatically he repeated the work after having heard it, accidentally dropping the body and loosing the contest with the other... not-so-puppy-as-his-other-puppy-friend-puppy.With a sad look he stood up, then remembered why he had dropped the body in the first place... cake!

"CAKE! I want some cake too!!! Urik has some cake?! UUUUUrik, bring me some caaaaake please!" He leaped up and danced after his old friend to find his new friend. It was then that Twitched noticed Urik was playing hide and seek with them! When Kalleth busted down the door Twitch waved his arms in the air and shouted, "That's cheating! Still, while he complained he thought it to be a funny way to play hide and seek, and overall didn't really care... He seemed to be more focused on one of the nearby bodies anyway, though he didn't go over to it.
avatar
Valishn

Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-08-05

Character sheet
Name: Demi
Class and Level: lvl 1 Cleric
Hit Points:
15/17  (15/17)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Ravenloft Adventure

Post  Jolly on Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:16 am

Summary

Urik: to J6; hit, 14 damage
Kalleth: success, takes 14 damage and -2 to AC and attacks
Veraun: to L4
Mordekranz: to G5; success
Ilsine: casts Vigor: party members heal 1 HP on their turns
Falcor: to G7, success
Twitch: to F6

Kalleth shoulder-rushed the ancient wood door, only to met by the cold steel of...a polearm? Lashing out like a serpent, Urik's new weapon bites into Kalleth's shoulder. A fleeting glance shows no sign of the axe he was wielding. A perfectly practiced defensive roll sends the warrior into the room behind him and you watch in amazement as his weapon shifts into that of a terrible war axe and raises his shield. He continues to laugh insanely, so much so that its getting hard to hear yourself think.

Meanwhile Mordekranz, finally obeying his master's will, smashes through a nearby wall and Falcor does the same- narrow passages would only work to their disadvantage.

Veraun
Spoiler:
You can't see Urik from your position but you can see a bunch of junk and debris within the room...and, what's this? Some not-so-junk looking junk as well. An ornately crafted crossbow it would seem, a pair of boots that radiate magic, and, most importantly of all, a trio of gems on a desk. Suddenly the warrior comes rolling out a nearby hallway, his shield at the ready.
avatar
Jolly
Admin

Posts : 160
Join date : 2010-07-16

Character sheet
Name:
Class and Level:
Hit Points:
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile http://legionrpg.englishboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Ravenloft Adventure

Post  Red Ninja on Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:09 am

Seeing his prey roll by Veraun slips into the house from the back window. After swiping a trio of jewels from a nearby pile of trash he dispelled his invisibility by casting Tasha's Hideous Laughter, hoping to keep Urik laughing 'til he died. Literally.

ATK = 18
avatar
Red Ninja

Posts : 82
Join date : 2010-08-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Ravenloft Adventure

Post  Chucklossus on Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:23 pm

to Kalleth in draconic:
Spoiler:
I will as soon as I can get near enough

Falcor steps forward (H7) and smashes the wall to his left, further opening up the room to fight

STR Check: 27

Chucklossus

Posts : 46
Join date : 2010-07-24

Character sheet
Name: Falcor Bloodscale
Class and Level: Monstrous Human lvl 7, Fighter lvl 3
Hit Points:
120/120  (120/120)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Ravenloft Adventure

Post  Jolly on Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:12 am

Note: I think Kalleth meant to be in G6, not D6-doesn't matter now.

Urik: to I7; hit, 6 damage; saves against spell
Kalleth: to I6; miss, takes 8 damage
Veraun: no longer invisible; collects treasure
Mordekranz: to H6; H6 becomes hazardous terrain-anyone entering it takes 5 damage.
Ilsine: to F6; hit, 16 damage
Falcor: to H7; success; takes 6 damage; -6 to STR
Twitch: to I8; miss

The house groans ominously as its supports are knocked out. Urik rushes forward and digs his weapon in Falcor as the dragon opens up more room for fighting, blocking an incoming attack from Kalleth and battering the lad with his shield.

As soon as his attack connects Urik's weapon reverts to its original battle axe form, but Falcor feels something in his strength fail him. With his magic-detecting sense he watches as the power of his belt greasily slides off and wreaths his enemy, while the magic of Kalleth's sword returns to its owner's hand-the weapon steals magic!

Urik is unable to hear Veraun's spell over his own insane laughter, and nimbly dodges Twitch's attack. He is not so fortunate, however, when dodging Ilsine's Searing Light. He lowers his shield slightly, emboldened by his new strength and scrapes his weapon against his greave, giving it a wicked edge.

Mordekranz attacks a nearby victim, dangling from the ceiling by his wrists. The demon's claws and teeth lash at everything, but the poor man is too weak to even scream. He dies, and is all the better for it.

Veraun
Spoiler:
You hear a voice in your mind. "You seem to be having some trouble with this one? Shall I offer you aid?"

Urik: 55 damage dealt
Kalleth: 68 HP, weapon re-enchanted
Veraun: fresh
Ilsine: fresh
Falcor: 31 HP, Belt of Strenght disenchanted
Twitch: 33 HP (slowed and weakened)
avatar
Jolly
Admin

Posts : 160
Join date : 2010-07-16

Character sheet
Name:
Class and Level:
Hit Points:
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile http://legionrpg.englishboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Ravenloft Adventure

Post  Red Ninja on Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:48 am

Confused Veraun looks around. No stranger to the mystic however, Veraun replies quickly. Yes! But at what cost?

While waiting for the reply Veraun began casting again. Finishing quickly he slapped Urik on the back with Shockin Grasp.

ATK = 20

DMG = 17
avatar
Red Ninja

Posts : 82
Join date : 2010-08-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Ravenloft Adventure

Post  Chucklossus on Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:55 am

Falcor growls upon seeing the magic drain from his belt. Raising his hammer high Falcor yells, "your head will be pulp when i finish with you!" but instead of upon his head Falcor brings his hammer down upon his axe.

Sunder Attack: 42 (nat20) Critical hit
Sunder Damage: 86 damage

Chucklossus

Posts : 46
Join date : 2010-07-24

Character sheet
Name: Falcor Bloodscale
Class and Level: Monstrous Human lvl 7, Fighter lvl 3
Hit Points:
120/120  (120/120)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Ravenloft Adventure

Post  synapse8193 on Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:15 pm

Action: Delay to attack in concert with Falcor. Switch to Blood in the Water (stance, minor). Attack. Lands in original space.
Stance: Gain +1 to attack with every critical hit.
Maneuver: Death From Above; make DC 20 Jump check. Leap to any square adjacent to the target within 20 feet. Opponent considered flat-footed.
Jump Check: 21
Attack: 32 vs. flat-footed AC (I believe it's 34 vs. f-f AC with a coordinated attack, but I still don't have access to my books, so cannot verify the +2)
Damage: 26

Falcor saw something, and he was baiting Urik to block with that axe. Kalleth eyed the pair shrewdly as they were locked in melee, and coordinated his assault with Falcor's. Shifting into a stance that left him less vulnerable, and instead gave him a better view of the results of his attacks, leaping into the air and attacking the madman from above.

OOC: Apologies for my absence. It's been a crazy couple of days, and I haven't even seen a computer in 4 days, let alone had internet. I will be back on regularly again now.
avatar
synapse8193

Posts : 115
Join date : 2010-07-24

Character sheet
Name: Kalleth Korgash, AKA Kalleth Bloodscale, AKA Kalleth Grimcursed
Class and Level: 10th level Warblade
Hit Points:
97/141  (97/141)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Ravenloft Adventure

Post  Jolly on Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:17 am

Summary

Urik: 4 hits; 19 damage to all targets and 5 ongoing damage
Kalleth: hit; 26 damage
Veraun: to J6; miss
Mordekranz: hit; 7 damage
Ilsine: hit; 7 damage
Falcor: hit, no effect; 20 damage to own weapon
Twitch: hit, 8 damage

Urik laughs insanely and whirls his axe around him, biting into the flesh of Kalleth, Falcor, Twitch, and Mordekranz, even as he takes damage from various strikes and spells. The wound is brutal, causing profuse bleeding.

Falcor brings his weapon to bear and strikes down on the warrior's arcane-consuming axe, but even though he strikes it with all his might the weapon is unphased. Instead he feels a compromising shockwave ripple through his own hammer. He senses the consuming power of the axe suddenly surge, as if it had been masking or holding back its own strength. Like titan waves the aura of the weapon swells and crashes against him until all in the party, even Mordekranz, cannot help but feel the things fearsome might.

Veraun
Spoiler:
For my Dreadful Might today I ask only for a favor of my choosing some time in the future. The favor will not endanger you, your will, or those things which you carry on you-and really, when you think about it, what else is there to value in this world?"

Urik: 108 damage dealt
Kalleth: 49 HP, 45 at beginning of turn (Fort DC 23 to end ongoing)
Veraun: fresh
Mordekranz: 24 damage taken
Ilsine: fresh
Falcor: 12 HP, 7 at beginning of turn (Fort DC 23 to end ongoing)
Twitch: 14 HP, 9 at beginning of turn (slowed and weakened) (Fort DC 23 to end ongoing)

DM Note: Yes, please, by all means surround Urik some more! It'll be like a meat grinder. If it makes you feel any better you've almost bloodied him
avatar
Jolly
Admin

Posts : 160
Join date : 2010-07-16

Character sheet
Name:
Class and Level:
Hit Points:
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile http://legionrpg.englishboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Ravenloft Adventure

Post  synapse8193 on Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:41 pm

FORT: 17 (Failed)
Action: Regain spent maneuvers (minor), attack, tumble to J7 (the other side of the wall).
Maneuver: Elder Mountain Hammer; additional 6d6 damage, overcoming all DR and hardness.
Attack: 29
Damage: 41, no DR
Tumble: 15
Dungeoneering: 22

Kalleth tried to ignore the bleeding wound that Urik's axe had just opened and readjusted his grip on his weapon, raising it again, bringing it to bear on the madman letting out a fury-charged cry as he did not wait to see what damage he had managed to do, but instead tucked and rolled behind the nearest intact bit of wall, quickly looking over it to see if the house could take any more abuse.
avatar
synapse8193

Posts : 115
Join date : 2010-07-24

Character sheet
Name: Kalleth Korgash, AKA Kalleth Bloodscale, AKA Kalleth Grimcursed
Class and Level: 10th level Warblade
Hit Points:
97/141  (97/141)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Ravenloft Adventure

Post  Red Ninja on Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:00 pm

Seeing his companions losing to the madman Veraun made one of few hasty decisions.

Fine! Consume the bastard and let him be damned! Veraun cried to the air around him opening himself to whatever forces might be at work and letting the sorcerous powers within himself build to a torrent begging release.
avatar
Red Ninja

Posts : 82
Join date : 2010-08-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Ravenloft Adventure

Post  Jolly on Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:07 pm

Urik: 3 hits, 13 damage; bloodied
Kalleth: to J7; hit, 41 damage; takes 7 damage from Mordekranz and immobilized
Veraun: gains 30 temporary, under the effect of Fearsome Might
Mordekranz: to J6; hit, 7 damage
Ilsine: heals Falcor and Twitch for 24
Falcor: prone
Twitch: prone

Urik's laughter reaches a fever pitch as he whirls his weapon again, dropping both Falcor and Twitch. Ilsine's quick reflexes and healing magic restore them to consciousness, though not to their feet.

Morekranz, smelling weakness in Kalleth for a moment, rushes the tumbling warrior and bites into his leg, ensuring he won't be able to move. Still Kalleth's mighty attack is able to puncture Urik's armor and deal a devastating blow. His quick eyes tell him that the house could probably withstand 2 more holes in its support.

The real shocker, however, is the pale purple light and wispy shadow-stuff which suddenly fills most of the house. All turn their heads to Veraun in the corner, hovering about 2 inches off the ground, his eyes aglow with baleful violet light. Shadows bend and melt off his form while eldritch power swirls around his fingertips. Even Urik is taken aback by the display.

So you were watching me after all! he shouts in a strangely sane tone.

Veraun
Spoiler:
You gain 30 temporary hit points. In addition you can use the one of the Dreadful Might abilities I described to you once per turn for the rest of the encounter

Urik: 149 damage dealt; bloodied
Kalleth: 25 HP, 20 at beginning of turn (Fort DC 23 to end ongoing)
Veraun: fresh
Mordekranz: 37 damage taken; bloodied
Ilsine: fresh
Falcor: 24 HP
Twitch: 24 HP (no longer slowed or weakened)
avatar
Jolly
Admin

Posts : 160
Join date : 2010-07-16

Character sheet
Name:
Class and Level:
Hit Points:
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile http://legionrpg.englishboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Ravenloft Adventure

Post  Red Ninja on Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:36 pm

Let us be done with it! Veraun cries in a voice not wholly his own. Raising his hand he forces the power around him into his spell causing unbridled power.

Scorching Ray

ATK = 19

DMG = 46
avatar
Red Ninja

Posts : 82
Join date : 2010-08-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Ravenloft Adventure

Post  synapse8193 on Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:28 pm

FORT: 27 (success)
Action: Regain maneuvers (swift), attack Mordekranz.
Maneuver: Elder Mountain Hammer; additional 6d6 damage, overcoming all DR and hardness.
Attack: 30
Damage: 38

Be gone vile spawn of the Abyss! Kalleth shouts fighting the thing off of him and takes a mighty swing at the demon, howling in rage as he swings. What the hell is going on, drow? Kalleth's patience was wearing thin.
avatar
synapse8193

Posts : 115
Join date : 2010-07-24

Character sheet
Name: Kalleth Korgash, AKA Kalleth Bloodscale, AKA Kalleth Grimcursed
Class and Level: 10th level Warblade
Hit Points:
97/141  (97/141)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Ravenloft Adventure

Post  Jolly on Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:55 am

Urik: to I4, breaks wall, immobilized
Kalleth: hit, Mordekranz expires
Veraun: hit, 46 damage
Mordekranz: dead
Ilsine: hit, immobilizes
Falcor: stands
Twitch: stands

Beams of bright blue fire soar from Veraun's outstretched hand, pegging Urik right in the chest even as he bolts over to a nearby wall. His laughter reaching inhuman levels he furiously kicks and cuts at the wall, making an exit for himself.

Kalleth furiously slices open the rotund demon and glares angrily over at the drow who had called it-some help it had turned out to be. Meanwhile Ilsine uttered a few words of power and several thick vines erupted from the underneath the floor boards and gripped the insane warrior firmly.

"Let us see if you are so nimble now!"

Veraun
Spoiler:
You hear a familiar voice whispering into your ear. You can't see him, but you recognize the scent of brimstone-Beleth. "Master the house, it sways. If you could hinder the old holy man, he would likely be unable to flee should something...unfortunate...occur. Falling houses have claimed many a life before. just think of it, Master, your enemy and a holy man in one mighty stroke."

Status

Urik: 195 damage dealt; entangled; bloodied
Kalleth: 20 HP (no longer immobilized)
Veraun: fresh
Ilsine: fresh
Falcor: 24 HP
Twitch: 24 HP (no longer slowed or weakened)
avatar
Jolly
Admin

Posts : 160
Join date : 2010-07-16

Character sheet
Name:
Class and Level:
Hit Points:
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile http://legionrpg.englishboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Ravenloft Adventure

Post  synapse8193 on Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:43 pm

Action: Charge through wall to J3 (full round).
Strength: 21

Everybody out! Kalleth shouted. Veraun, set this place ablaze and see if we can't bring it down on the madman's head! Kalleth poised himself right outside the place where Urik had busted down the wall, hoping to be able to beat him back into the house if he managed to get out, dropping the whole thing on his head.
avatar
synapse8193

Posts : 115
Join date : 2010-07-24

Character sheet
Name: Kalleth Korgash, AKA Kalleth Bloodscale, AKA Kalleth Grimcursed
Class and Level: 10th level Warblade
Hit Points:
97/141  (97/141)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Ravenloft Adventure

Post  Jolly on Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:31 am

Eldritch fire whirls and erupts from Veraun, engulfing the room and soon the entire house. The structure groans and creaks under its own weight.

"Everyone out! Now!" cries Kalleth as he and Ilsine's mystic vines struggle with Urik.

Veraun smirked as he lept out the window he had entered. "See ya, suckers" he chuckles.

Ilsine scooped up Twitch, nearly blowing out his back in the process and dashes out the door.

"Come on, we're leaving."
"No more play time for Twitch, ooh-la-la."
"We're also going to talk about why its so important to conserve trail rations and get proper exercise." he pants

Falcor, seeing his brother struggling with Urik, pushes past falling debris and with a flying leap tackles his brother out of the building as the whole structure comes crashing down.

And through all the dim of snapping wood and roaring flames, the monotenous, blasphemous laughter of a man who had really died many years before.

"I'm getting too old for this shit," mumbles Ilsine as he stands, using his staff for support.

Several yards away Kalleth and Falcor pat the dirt and blood off of themselves.
"That was a nice bit of theatrics, but it wasn't necessary."
Falcor laughs and puts a hand on his brother's shoulder. "You're welcome."

Non-chalantly Veraun steps out of the nearby alleyway, examining one of the gems he has pilfered from the house.

"Well that went well, I think," he says without taking his attention away from the jewel. The rest of the party shoots him a glare, to which he shrugs. "The important thing is that I came out ahead."

Suddenly there is a stirring in the rubble. The party looks in astonishment and something very like fright as an armored glove punches out of the fire. Slowly he clambers out, still laughing somehow. As more of Urik is exposed you see most of his flesh has been badly burnt, his armor dented before repair, his eyes burnt white. How anything of this plane could still be moving, much less wielding the heavy battle axe and laughing, is beyond your ability to understand.

"She is still there. Still in the swamp, still in my head. And she is still in my heart. Malina!" he cries and charges down towards you.

There is a blur of white, the glint of metal in the sinking sunlight, and suddenly Urik's head falls from his shoulders. A figure in a dark green cloak, wielding two swords, spins on the ball of his foot and kicks the corpse back into the flames. Black hair, almost violet in a few places, half covers a pale white face. He turns to you and sheathes his weapons, pulling back his hair to reveal an elven countenance.

"Evening."

Perception 24
Spoiler:
There is a unusual number of birds on the nearby houses, all cawing with an eerie rhythm. Will-poor-wills it would appear.

Local Knowledge 18
Spoiler:
Barovian legend holds that whip-poor-wills gather in great flocks to steal the souls of the dying. They syncronize their chittering with the dying's last breaths and if they succeed on stealing it, they continue cawing until morning, dispersing quietly if they fail.

TREASURE!!!!
After picking through the ruins you find the following loot

+1 Flaming Surge Crossbow
2 Alchemical Flare Stakes: Deals fire and radiant damage to a staked undead and sheds light
Boots of Striding and Springing: +5 ft to speed, +4 to Jump checks
3 gems worth 400g a piece (1200 total, claimed by Veraun)
1 marble statutte of a raven with the word "Pallus" inscribed at the base worth 500g
avatar
Jolly
Admin

Posts : 160
Join date : 2010-07-16

Character sheet
Name:
Class and Level:
Hit Points:
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile http://legionrpg.englishboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Ravenloft Adventure

Post  Red Ninja on Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:53 pm

HAHAHA! Well. So much for that. Veraun checks himself satisfied that he came out almost unscathed. How is everyone? Alive i see. Shall we carry on then?

Ignoring the newcomer Veraun notices what appears to be a worse scowl than usual on Kalleth's face. Deciding that its better left unquestioned Veraun puts his new jewels away and begins scouting around for his mischievous counter part.
avatar
Red Ninja

Posts : 82
Join date : 2010-08-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Ravenloft Adventure

Post  synapse8193 on Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:05 am

Kalleth glared at the drow as the dark-skinned fiend spoke, wanting so desperately to remove his head. He hated the drow. Demon-cavorting scum. Kalleth held his tongue. The drow was fresh-looking, unscathed, it appeared. Kalleth new well that he'd seen better days. He'd not have been surprised if one more hit from the madman would have killed him. Besides, he didn't want to risk this newcomer intervening on the drow's behalf. He sighed. They had more pressing matters to attend to at the moment, as much as he wanted to remove the drow's head right there. Finally, he tore his scowling face from the drow's visage, now looking on the newcomer.

Evening, Stranger. I apologize if my manners are less than ideal, but the last time we encountered a stranger, we found out he was some mad butcher, so you'll excuse us if we don't get up. He sighed as he took a stake and the boots they found while rummaging through the wreckage, looking them over, adding, genuinely, if a bit irritated with himself and wary of the potential consequences, Thank you, for the help with the madman, however. May I ask who you are?
avatar
synapse8193

Posts : 115
Join date : 2010-07-24

Character sheet
Name: Kalleth Korgash, AKA Kalleth Bloodscale, AKA Kalleth Grimcursed
Class and Level: 10th level Warblade
Hit Points:
97/141  (97/141)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Ravenloft Adventure

Post  Jolly on Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:41 pm

You can call me Lucca. he says and glances around at the evening sky. Maybe we should finish introductions in more secure location.

Agreed. Right now we need to get situated for the night and plan our next course of action. And we need to get most of you fixed up. I'll need formerly holy ground, so the old church we visited a few days ago seems to be a reasonable idea. Or the local inn, if you prefer.

DM Note: The church he mentions was the one formerly occupied by the mad priest Dolma and his undead son Doru. The inn he mentions is the only one in town-The Blood on the Vine Tavern.
avatar
Jolly
Admin

Posts : 160
Join date : 2010-07-16

Character sheet
Name:
Class and Level:
Hit Points:
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile http://legionrpg.englishboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Ravenloft Adventure

Post  Red Ninja on Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:13 pm

I cast my vote for the inn. i think a stiff drink and a night in the arms of a woman would do more wonders than healing spells. Veraun stated. He started off in the direction of the Blood of the Vine while getting a full report from his familiar.
avatar
Red Ninja

Posts : 82
Join date : 2010-08-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Ravenloft Adventure

Post  synapse8193 on Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:10 pm

Easy for you to say, drow. Kalleth rubbed his arm, the wound on it still seeping black blood. Falcor and I need to go to that church, as soon as possible. If we don't go before the light fails this evening, then we should definitely get there tomorrow morning. The sooner the better in my opinion, though. And after we've patched ourselves up and rested, I think Ivlis Marsh should be our next stop after we've put our heads together and figured out the rest of Eva's riddles. He cleaned the blade of his sword, hesitating briefly before sheathing it, still tempted to lop the head off the drow. Turning to Lucca he asked, Have you heard of a Malina? The madman said something about Malina...still in the swamp he said. Still in the swamp, still in my heart. Does that ring any bells for you?
avatar
synapse8193

Posts : 115
Join date : 2010-07-24

Character sheet
Name: Kalleth Korgash, AKA Kalleth Bloodscale, AKA Kalleth Grimcursed
Class and Level: 10th level Warblade
Hit Points:
97/141  (97/141)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Ravenloft Adventure

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum