Castle Ravenloft Adventure

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Castle Ravenloft Adventure

Post  Red Ninja on Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:16 am

Seeing everyone split Veraun wanders off to try a different tactic. Heading to a nearby warehouse he clears away a space in the middle and begins drawing a summoning circle. Having looked for answers before in the abyss Veraun, after seeing that his circle is PERFECT... begins his call to a lesser demon in search of Urik the bastard.
avatar
Red Ninja

Posts : 82
Join date : 2010-08-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Ravenloft Adventure

Post  Chucklossus on Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:25 am

CON check: 23 (unaffected)

Listen check: 24 (success)

Falcor closes his eyes and listens to the wind, the sway of the trees and other ambient sounds in town and silences them within his mind. Hearing beyond them a sound that had been concealed, the faint but familiar sound of an axe biting through flesh and bone. "I hear meat being carved to the south"

Chucklossus

Posts : 46
Join date : 2010-07-24

Character sheet
Name: Falcor Bloodscale
Class and Level: Monstrous Human lvl 7, Fighter lvl 3
Hit Points:
120/120  (120/120)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Ravenloft Adventure

Post  synapse8193 on Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:06 pm

Constitution Check: 17 (unaffected)
Diplomacy Check: 30 (success)

Kalleth practiced for an hour or so before returning to the camp. He kept watch for a while before falling into a dreamless sleep. Waking early the next morning, Kalleth looked around to see the camp already stirring. He would not apologize to his brother for what he said. It had come out...harsher...more callous than the message he had intended to deliver. But Falcor would have to learn, sometimes the good of the many outweighed one innocent. If and when Falcor learned that would be a painful day for him, and that was a pain he wished he could spare his brother.

Kalleth stares at the carnage in the town, cursing profusely the further and further they get into Barovia. Seeing the drunk, clearly the only person in town not terrified of them or consumed with anger at what they'd done, Kalleth smiled. He had an idea. Kalleth walked into the bar. Leaving a couple coins, he simply reached up and took the best, largest container of Turathi whiskey he could find. Turathi whiskey...it had always been his favorite, made on the northern border of Nerath...nice and smoky flavor, not as heavy as the dwarven stuff, nor a light as the wines the eladrin made.

Kalleth came back out into the street, in front of the drunk, taking a pull off of the whiskey. I see you're almost out and your whiskey's not the best of stocks, friend. Tell you what, friend, if you can tell me anything useful that Butcher might've said when he carved your face, like where he's going, or what he might be after, and maybe what these lights you're talking about are while you're at it, I'll give you a pull off this nice Turathi stuff. Dull your pain a bit while I go carve up his face. Hell, if it's really useful I might just give you the bottle, whaddaya say? Kalleth took another pull off the Turathi whiskey, then smiled at the town drunk warmly.
avatar
synapse8193

Posts : 115
Join date : 2010-07-24

Character sheet
Name: Kalleth Korgash, AKA Kalleth Bloodscale, AKA Kalleth Grimcursed
Class and Level: 10th level Warblade
Hit Points:
97/141  (97/141)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Ravenloft Adventure

Post  Valishn on Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:37 pm

Con Check: 5 (dear god, Twitch is going to remain a cripple for the rest of his life. x.X)

Throughout the night, after Twitch had lost interest in the strange people he was traveling with, he favored his lame shoulder, removing his gloves and shirt to poke and prod at the strange wounds across his back. The six scars punctures fascinated him beyond what he saw as childish games between the others. As far as he was concerned there were only two important facts; the puppy and Strahd were both gone so he didn't have anyone to play with, and that tomorrow he would find someone new to play with. Also he was beginning to suspect that Uncle Ed was not what was on his back. No, there were wounds! The puppy did it too!

Twitch smiled and threw himself back, thinking on this the rest of the night. The next day, once they'd gotten into town, Twitch occupied his time follow after Falcor, pretending to be a little lost puppy dog, following around the big, scary, dragonish, fuzzy-brother's brother-man-person. Twitch had been doing this for some time, and that in combination with the poking and rolling he'd done to his shoulder yesterday had left him in a sorry state. Following behind Falcor, he said, "Bark bark, woof!" This meant "I want carved meat!" Which, of course, Twitch automatically assumed Falcor would understand. After all, bark bark, woof could only mean one thing. After this he began to pant and imagined himself wagging his tail... which, of course, showed him wagging his butt instead.
avatar
Valishn

Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-08-05

Character sheet
Name: Demi
Class and Level: lvl 1 Cleric
Hit Points:
15/17  (15/17)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Ravenloft Adventure

Post  Jolly on Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:05 am

Skill Challenge
3 Success, 0 Failures

Veraun-Arcana Success
Spoiler:
Using your knowledge of magic you call out to the Abyss...and it answers. A squat, bloated creature about the size of a small man, seems to crawl out of the ground. Its face is wrinkled and devoid of eyes and its jaws seem to protrude from its skull. "Who call me? You call me? Mordekranth hungry!" You have used a 3rd level spell. You must make an Arcana check to maintain control of the summoning circle. Post your result at the top of your replies.

Falcor-Listen Success
Spoiler:
Despite Twitch's barking and ankle biting you detect the sound of metal striking boen somewhere in the southern part of town. You follow down an alleyway, Twitch right behind you.

Kalleth-Diplomacy Success
Spoiler:
The old man readily agrees. "He went ATTA way!" he says, pointing in two directions. "No...hic...maybe...ATTA way!" he shouts, pointing to the south. "Said he was HIC hungry! Needed privacy. And a drink. I COULD USE A DRINK!" He looks down at his mug. "Oh." After quaffing a second glass he rambles about the lights in the swamp and how they were Her doing, though he doesn't mention anything terribly useful.

Given Twitch's already insane mind, he can make Sense Motive checks without having to pass a Local Knowledge check if he so chooses and gains a +2 bonus to these checks
avatar
Jolly
Admin

Posts : 160
Join date : 2010-07-16

Character sheet
Name:
Class and Level:
Hit Points:
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile http://legionrpg.englishboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Ravenloft Adventure

Post  Red Ninja on Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:45 pm

Arcana Check = 14(failure??)

I need the exact location of Urik the butcher. Give me the answer and be gone. Veraun asked the ugly little demon.
avatar
Red Ninja

Posts : 82
Join date : 2010-08-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Ravenloft Adventure

Post  synapse8193 on Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:28 am

Local Knowledge: 27 (success)
Sense Motive: 25 (success), +2 on all additional checks
Heal: 9 (failure)

Bah! Useless drunk. South was something at least. Kalleth practically threw the whiskey into the lush's lap, before turning his gaze down the streets of Barovia. South. Hungry? Could he trust the moronic gibberings of the drunk? Perhaps...south was all he had to go on at this point...funny...Kalleth had explored the area a bit before he, Falcor, Aleira (where'd she run off to anyway?), and Ilsine had started this whole business...the Ivlis Marsh was also to the south of here...south and a little west.

Kalleth thought a moment. What was there to the south of town? And what was there that the Butcher might be after? As he made his way down the streets he supposed the Butcher would take, signalling the others to follow, he tried to make sense of the wounds with which the Butcher left the townspeople. Two thoughts distracted him from his attempt; first, his attempt to remain in Urik's head, and second, a sudden sense of amazement that Barovia had townspeople at all. Bah! Kalleth had never been good with the healing arts anyway. He'd always been better at inflicting wounds than examining them. Tira had always been more medically inclined. He swore in draconic at the memory, and at not having payed better attention in that portion of his training. Clearing it from his mind and trying, once again, to get into the Butcher's head, he continued moving south.
avatar
synapse8193

Posts : 115
Join date : 2010-07-24

Character sheet
Name: Kalleth Korgash, AKA Kalleth Bloodscale, AKA Kalleth Grimcursed
Class and Level: 10th level Warblade
Hit Points:
97/141  (97/141)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Ravenloft Adventure

Post  Jolly on Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:58 am

Successes: 5
Failures: 2
(Wow, down to the wire)

Veraun
Spoiler:
"Smell in air-water...and blood. Meat! Give meat! Mordekranth hungry! HUNGRY!" the creature roars and begins thrashing about in the circle, withering away at the magic which confines it. "FEED! MUST FEED! DEAD FLESH! LIVE FLESH! ALL FLESH!" The demon lurches towards you, its limbs stretching over the circle's perimeter and almost catching you by the arm. Make another Arcana check-if you pass by 6 or more you can have Mordekranth lead you directly to Urik instead of just tell you. Fail and well...

Kalleth
Spoiler:
You get the impression that the old man meant to the southern part of the town, where the streets wind insanely and narrow ominously. You hear Falcor-or rather Twitch barking at Falcor-the next street over.

It also warrants mentioning that everyone's limbs are no longer crippled.
avatar
Jolly
Admin

Posts : 160
Join date : 2010-07-16

Character sheet
Name:
Class and Level:
Hit Points:
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile http://legionrpg.englishboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Ravenloft Adventure

Post  synapse8193 on Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:21 am

Spot: 21 (success)

Kalleth made his way down a narrow, crooked alley one street over to where Falcor and Twitch were. Joining them, Kalleth spotted something on the dusty streets. He looked closer, noting the signs of a scuffle (not unusual in the dust of Barovia's streets at the moment), and next to the footprints heading south from the attack, what looked like a blood-red holy symbol of the Noble Drifter. Kalleth's eyes lit and he pointed to the tracks, mouthing Follow me.

Twitch, he whispered. In order for the game we're going to play to be fun, you need to be quiet. Part of playing with this new friend, is we have to surprise him. Okay? Placing one last cautionary finger to his lips he began following the tracks, and the trail of bodies left along it.
avatar
synapse8193

Posts : 115
Join date : 2010-07-24

Character sheet
Name: Kalleth Korgash, AKA Kalleth Bloodscale, AKA Kalleth Grimcursed
Class and Level: 10th level Warblade
Hit Points:
97/141  (97/141)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Ravenloft Adventure

Post  Chucklossus on Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:54 am

Falcor follows behind Kalleth bringing his hammer to bear, ready to sunder the lie emblazoned shield and shatter the accompanying arm.

Falcor quickly closes his eyes and throws them wide muttering softly in draconic.

OOC: Falcor cast detect magic

Chucklossus

Posts : 46
Join date : 2010-07-24

Character sheet
Name: Falcor Bloodscale
Class and Level: Monstrous Human lvl 7, Fighter lvl 3
Hit Points:
120/120  (120/120)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Ravenloft Adventure

Post  Red Ninja on Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:17 pm

Bluff Check = 15 success (God i hope this works)

Spider kisser! Veraun cursed at his inability to hold the minor demon at bay. Thinking quickly as the demon began to claw out of the binding circle, and raising his voice aggressively, Veraun did what all drow do best, he lied.

Wait! What do you think you are doing? if you leave the circle the priests outside will surely banish you back to the abyss for 100 years! But if you swear a pact with me to do as i say for the next 24 hours, i will show you chaos and carnage as only a drow could. Refuse me and i will have no choice but to call on the holy ones outside. Veraun put on his best face and commited fully to the story. He could only hope his offer would appeal to the obviously primal demon. Make your choice quickly wise Mordekranth, i cannot mask your aura for much longer.
avatar
Red Ninja

Posts : 82
Join date : 2010-08-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Ravenloft Adventure

Post  Jolly on Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:17 am

Falcor, Kalleth, and Twitch (along with Ilsine, Ireena has gone to tend to the wounded) come to a small courtyard or plaza in between roughly five ancient, moss choked houses. In the center of the yard is an ancient well-"a place to drink from" Kalleth thinks, remembering the old man's words. The smell of rotting meat and the sound of crunching bone comes from a house on the opposite side. Magic emenates from it. Veraun is nowhere to be seen.



Last edited by Admin on Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Jolly
Admin

Posts : 160
Join date : 2010-07-16

Character sheet
Name:
Class and Level:
Hit Points:
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile http://legionrpg.englishboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Ravenloft Adventure

Post  Chucklossus on Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:14 pm

Move Silently roll 1: 17, roll 2: 16

Falcor, using his tail as a counterweight leans far forward and using only the ball of his foot and toes steps cautiously toward the far house. Seeing that the front door is slightly ajar, Falcor praying that the hinges were recently greased eased it open with the haft of his hammer while he stood to the side pressed against the facade.

Chucklossus

Posts : 46
Join date : 2010-07-24

Character sheet
Name: Falcor Bloodscale
Class and Level: Monstrous Human lvl 7, Fighter lvl 3
Hit Points:
120/120  (120/120)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Ravenloft Adventure

Post  Jolly on Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:17 pm

Actually the only person whose passive Move Silently wasn't sufficient to make the DC was Falcor, and since he passed I'll give the rolls to Twitch and Kalleth.

The door does indeed swing open silently. Peaking into the darkened house you smell the horrible stench of rotting meat, the splintering of bones coming from deeper within, and can hear a slight, low moan. Adjusting you eyes you can see several corpses on the floor, brutally savaged and disembowled, and another person, hanging by his wrists, from the ceiling. He is blood covered and beaten but seems to be breathing.

You could also swear you heard something several streets over just now...a crash maybe?

In order to keep quiet, you will all have to keep making Move Silently rolls. You incur a -5 penalty for moving more than 2 spaces at a time, and a -8 penalty if you move your full speed.
avatar
Jolly
Admin

Posts : 160
Join date : 2010-07-16

Character sheet
Name:
Class and Level:
Hit Points:
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile http://legionrpg.englishboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Ravenloft Adventure

Post  synapse8193 on Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:00 am

Spot: 15, for signs of Urik
Move Silently: 20

Kalleth's eyes flicked briefly to the prisoner before scanning the room for any signs of Urik. The crash outside probably startled Urik if he was here, so Kalleth was taking no chances. Slowly, so as not to make any noise, he made his way into the room, moving about 10 feet along the wall, not into the center of the room where they could be ambushed. He reached down, and as slowly as possible, again, trying not to make noise, Kalleth removed his axe from its sheath, readying himself for whatever came their way. With a silent gesture of his hand he motioned Falcor, Ilsine, and Twitch to move along the wall as well.
avatar
synapse8193

Posts : 115
Join date : 2010-07-24

Character sheet
Name: Kalleth Korgash, AKA Kalleth Bloodscale, AKA Kalleth Grimcursed
Class and Level: 10th level Warblade
Hit Points:
97/141  (97/141)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Ravenloft Adventure

Post  Valishn on Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:38 pm

Move Silently: 18

Twitch, eager to play the silent game that Kalleth had invented, crept up just behind his friend, trying his best to mirror his movements. As Kalleth motioned for others to follow, so did Twitch, with a huge grin and wide eyes. There were tremors running through his body expressing his excitement at playing with this new person. He could hardly wait! Inside of his head he was screaming and cheering and calling for Urik. This puppy wanted to play with his new friend!
avatar
Valishn

Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-08-05

Character sheet
Name: Demi
Class and Level: lvl 1 Cleric
Hit Points:
15/17  (15/17)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Ravenloft Adventure

Post  Chucklossus on Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:17 am

Move silently: 14 (hope i made it)

Falcor follows Kalleth's directions the best he can trying and having difficulty to move silently and not bump against or trod on anything

Chucklossus

Posts : 46
Join date : 2010-07-24

Character sheet
Name: Falcor Bloodscale
Class and Level: Monstrous Human lvl 7, Fighter lvl 3
Hit Points:
120/120  (120/120)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Ravenloft Adventure

Post  Jolly on Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:06 am

Up ahead, around a corner, the party could hear a voice-Urik's voice-singing a low tune to the rhythmic thwack of an an axe on meat...

"As I went down to the river to pray
Studying about that good old way..."


Falcor and Kalleth gripped their weapons tightly in anticipation, readying to dash ahead and take the madman by surprise.

"WHOA BOY!" shouts a familiar voice as the nearby wall collapses inward, revealing a slobbering, squat demon bound by a short length of mithril chain held by Veraun. The element of surprise is lost.

Urik darts around the corner, espying the tresspassers.

"Ah, hello there friends. Have you come for that drink I promised you?" The man's eyes bulge in his head and he looks over to one of the still-living victims hanging from a chain-a young man. "We can drink deep of that one there, if you wish. Just let me get to his liver and we'll drink you our heart's content!"

At this, Urik begins to laugh uncontrollably and unnervingly.

ROLL INITIATIVE

NB: Mordekranz shares Veraun's initiative, but has a 50% chance of acting of his own volition during a turn.
avatar
Jolly
Admin

Posts : 160
Join date : 2010-07-16

Character sheet
Name:
Class and Level:
Hit Points:
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile http://legionrpg.englishboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Ravenloft Adventure

Post  Chucklossus on Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:33 pm

Initiative: 5 (yay last lol)

Falcor takes two steps from the wall to give himself more room to work, looking at urik in disgust, "Shut your god damned mouth Savage! Your exsanguination of the innocence has come to an end. Feel the heavy justice of a Bloodscale's hammer!"

Chucklossus

Posts : 46
Join date : 2010-07-24

Character sheet
Name: Falcor Bloodscale
Class and Level: Monstrous Human lvl 7, Fighter lvl 3
Hit Points:
120/120  (120/120)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Ravenloft Adventure

Post  synapse8193 on Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:37 am

Initiative: 26

Kalleth swore loudly, leaping back as the wall collapsed. His eyes flashed with rage. Damn you Veraun! If they made it out of this it was going to take great deal of restraint for him not to kill the drow. Not only had he ruined any element of surprise they might have had, but he was also consorting with the foul creatures of the Abyss. It took a great deal of restraint for Kalleth not to attack the demon that instant. No. They had to get this done. He would deal with the demon later...hopefully Veraun had enough control over the thing to make it through the fight without having it turn on them. Somehow Kalleth doubted it.

Kalleth readied his weapon. Yeah, when you said drink, I thought we would actually be meeting you at the tavern. Kalleth tapped the flask he wore on his hip, mostly full with whiskey. But this...this I cannot let stand. I let you go once. Kalleth paused again, unable to keep the sense of shame at being duped by this butcher from his face. Then his features hardened and his eyes steeled over. Not again.
avatar
synapse8193

Posts : 115
Join date : 2010-07-24

Character sheet
Name: Kalleth Korgash, AKA Kalleth Bloodscale, AKA Kalleth Grimcursed
Class and Level: 10th level Warblade
Hit Points:
97/141  (97/141)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Ravenloft Adventure

Post  Red Ninja on Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:45 am

Initiative - 16

THERE! There is the feast you were promised! eat the butcher himself and begone before the priests at our back extend your banishment! Veraun cried releasing the slobbering demon. He drew his own sword then and prepared to attack. He did notice his companions disgust at what he considered a fantastic entrance. Theyll love me when this is over... he thought.
avatar
Red Ninja

Posts : 82
Join date : 2010-08-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Ravenloft Adventure

Post  Jolly on Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:22 am

Initiative Order: Kalleth and Urik - Veraun - Ilsine - Falcor - Twitch

DM Notes

Decor: Anyone adjacent to a wall can throw a piece of decor as a standard action. Range 5 - 1d20 + your lowest BAB + STR or DEX - 2d6+STR mod damage
Walls: You break through a wall as a move action with a DC 24 STR check or as a standard action with a DC 18 STR check. Be careful though-the house is old.
Detect Magic: Anyone using Detect Magic will note the presence of magical gear on Urik except for his axe. His axe, strangely enough, seems to be a empty spot, a void if you will, to your magical detection.
Bodies and Corpses: Zs on the map are hanging bodies. These people are still technically alive. Their spaces cost 2 squares of movement to enter and provide cover. Rs are rotting corpses and cost 2 spaces of movement to enter.

Urik to H6; miss

Urik laughs insanely as he steps back and chucks a mounted sturgeon at Kalleth before retreating behind a hanging victim, raising his shield in defense. Kalleth, seeing the incoming fish, slices through the trophy with a single stroke
avatar
Jolly
Admin

Posts : 160
Join date : 2010-07-16

Character sheet
Name:
Class and Level:
Hit Points:
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile http://legionrpg.englishboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Ravenloft Adventure

Post  Valishn on Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:03 pm

Move to C6

Upon seeing the many hanging bodies and living people, Twitches eyes widen and his jaw drops. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. "So many... so many... so many... TOYS!!!" Twitch began to dance around with glee before charging into the house and running up to the nearest corpse. The rotting body that hung in front of him wasn't a body to him. Inside of these stinky, fleshy treasure chest was a host of cakes and toys with which he could entertain himself for weeks! And the house was full of them! Urik was definitely the best friend he could have hopped to find!

Twitch leaned around the side of the body and looked to where Urik was, seeing that he was already playing and getting to know the other people Twitch was having fun with. He hollered past the body over to his new friend, asking, "Can I play with this toy? You should really play with Kalleth, he's sooo much fun! I don't know about anyone else, but the big lizard man is supposed to be his brother so he might be fun too!!!"
avatar
Valishn

Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-08-05

Character sheet
Name: Demi
Class and Level: lvl 1 Cleric
Hit Points:
15/17  (15/17)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Ravenloft Adventure

Post  Red Ninja on Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:41 am

Dont get me wrong. i like your style Urik... but sadly i need you to die. Veraun said. He cast invisibility and stepped back out of the house and into the shadow of the one next door. He hoped the demon would finish off Urik quickly so that he could then dimiss it and be done. Veraun began formulating a plan as he went around seeking other avenues of entrance to the house.
avatar
Red Ninja

Posts : 82
Join date : 2010-08-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Ravenloft Adventure

Post  Valishn on Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:44 am

Action: Move to E6. Enter Punishing Stance. Attack.
Maneuver: Elder Mountain Hammer; additional 6d6 damage, overcoming all DR and hardness.
Attack: 36 (charge, cover taken into account, possible critical)
Crit Confirmation: 27
Damage: 39
Damage on a Critical: 54

Kalleth's eyes flashed as fell into an immediate fighting stance after slicing the incoming fish into pieces. He threw a fish? Really? Kalleth couldn't decide if this butcher was as insane as Twitch, who Kalleth was really wishing he could kill at the moment, or if he was just not all that bright. He wasn't taking any chances, and so was assuming the former. That being the case, it was better to try to get this done as quickly as possible.

Kalleth charged the Butcher and swung, instantly wishing he'd taken the spare moment to morph his axe into something a little more formidable. He hated one-handed weapons. It was something for which he had always been chastised in training. But he couldn't help it. One-handed weapons felt so...weak. Kalleth felt power in his swing, and his eyes locked on the face of the Butcher as the axe neared him.

It's time to do what Strahd should've done in the first place, Butcher. Twitch, come play with the knight! He has special cake!

OOC: Would a Dungeoneering check allow us to tell between a load-bearing wall, and one that wouldn't bring the house down if it fell?
avatar
Valishn

Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-08-05

Character sheet
Name: Demi
Class and Level: lvl 1 Cleric
Hit Points:
15/17  (15/17)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Ravenloft Adventure

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum